COVID-19 how we are adapting our business to help you
In this unprecedented time of the global pandemic, we would like to share with you how we are trying to adapt. 99% of our business is 1-1 in person. With the Lock Down instructed by the Government and Public Health England, it has found us literally with no income at all. In order to encourage engagement and ongoing communication with our many patients and our Corporate Clients, we have brought our Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Workshop and our Life The Life You Deserve Workshop online, with regularly updated start dates: Next one is starting Wednesday 20th May 2020 at 3pm.. The RMM Workshop (next start date: Thursday 21 May 202011am-1pm) (5 x 2 hour sessions) and LTLYD Workshop (3 x 1.5 hr sessions) are very interactive and will be conducted via Zoom, WhatsApp Video, or if a 1-1, the choice can be FaceTime and IM. What this means is that you will be able to choose from a parameter of times and dates, when you would like to participate. The first step is for you to contact us and register your interest. All the notes, support pages, and tutorials will be sent to you in advance via email. In recognition of many people unable to work, work hours restricted, payments dropping to less than normal, we are offering a 30% discount off these Workshops. Make use of your spare time, and learn something new, that can change your life in a positive way.
We are also offering 2 X Free 30 minute online Meditation & Mindfulness Sessions, every Monday: 11am Monday mornings (including Easter) and 6pm Monday evenings. These will be available via Zoom only.
Our bi-weekly Meditation & Mindfulness Sessions are now every week on a Tuesday from 7pm for roughly 40 minutes. These are paid classes, £5 a class. They will follow the same format as our in-person classes: i.e. A welcome and introduction over a cup of tea, water, or coffee (you supply your own , a short breathing meditation, followed by a longer Meditation focussing on a particular area (different every week). It is then followed by a Blessing Card reading – as this is now online, we will be asking you to choose a number, and that will be your card which will be shown to you, and you then can decide whether you wish to share the meaning of the card with the group, or just keep the word and reflect on it through the week.
We really hope that you will make some time to sign up to one or all of the above classes and workshops.
ONLINE MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS EVERY TUESDAY AT 7PM
1 hour of Meditations and Relaxation at THAW. £5.00. Pay for 6 and get 1 free. On a Tuesday. 7-8pm These sessions are more in-depth than the current ones on Mondays at 11am and 7pm. Also each person choses their own Personal Guidance Card, there is an opportunity to ask questions and answers, and every week there are different meditations, with an opportunity to request what you would like.
Please contact us for dates. They are held every week, and due to Covid-19 are held online on ZOOM, and now connect with ZOOM via your telephone, as well as simultaneously on FaceTime and WhatsApp (your phone number is required for FaceTime & WhatsApp at least 2 hours before the time). Tel: 01794-501519 or 07804766847 or email us at email@example.com
Complete the form at the bottom of the page with your details and payment. Ref: M&MM20W Alternatively book online at https://thaw.10to8.com or go to our Facebook Page and IM at THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. Alternatively make a BACS transfer – details at the bottom of this page. PAY HERE
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE 30 MINUTE MEDITATIONS EVERY MONDAY AT 11AM & 7PM BST. JOIN US LIVE ON FACEBOOK, OR ZOOM.Details here:Next free Zoom Meditation 11am FREE full Meditation. It doesn’t matter if you have or have not meditated before. 🙂 Also on FB Live at THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 240 450 0152 Password: MM0320
ONLINE! NEW! Why Meditate?
We are introducing a new Workshop with a flexible start date. Book either on the Phone, email, text, IM, FB, WhatsApp or on here. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph: 07804766847. Facebook: THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. PayPal.All major debit and credit cards, BACS, Direct Debit. Only £60.00 (discount of 50%)
See the Programme here:
Thanks to growing scientific evidence, we now know that meditation offers measurable health benefits and makes life better in some very meaningful ways – from disease prevention and pain management to better sleep, emotional well-being, and stress relief.
But perhaps its most important (and sometimes overlooked) benefit is the rare and precious opportunity meditation affords us in the midst of our busy, noisy, and often chaotic lives – to practice silence and self-reflection as a means to knowing ourselves better.
In fact, it’s the surest and simplest pathway we can use to discover our fundamental nature, purpose, and essence . . . and gain a deeper grasp of who we are and why we’re here.
Why then, aren’t we all practicing meditation daily?
Next thing we know, we can end up stressed out about the very thing that’s supposed to provide us with stress relief.
But what if there were a simple and effective meditation practice anyone could use to go beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety, and judgement we’re accustomed to – and gain access to an inner sanctuary of quiet, centered awareness.(There is…..)
The trouble is we live in a time-starved, impatient culture that leads to overactive minds. So even if we do sit down to try meditation, we often find ourselves questioning what type of meditation to practice, whether we’re doing it long enough, and if we are doing it correctly.
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 6 sessions:
Session 1 I Principles of Meditation
- Discover how meditation can help you break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and well-being.
- Deepen your understanding of how meditation eliminates the chronic stress that is the underlying cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, obesity, and diminished well-being.
- Let go of limiting thoughts about what is (and is not) possible for your life – and open to an expanded awareness of your true nature, which is pure and unlimited potential.
Session 2 I Origins of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind — and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effortless meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice — and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully — and enjoy it too!
- Understand the origins of Primordial Sound Meditation and how you can tap into the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old tradition.
Session 3 I Mantra Instruction
- Receive your personal meditation mantra – calculated according to your birthplace, date, and time, and presented to you by Ali via a private, message.
Session 4 I Perfecting Your Practice
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle interruptions and other experiences during your meditation.
- Discover Deepak’s soul questions to ask yourself before meditating – to help open you to the deepest levels of your being, connect to your true desires, and become aware of your unique purpose and gifts.
- Establish a beautiful practice for ending your meditation session by setting 4 intentions for your body, heart, mind, and soul – to help you live a life in higher consciousness.
- Experience inner silence, expanded awareness, and oneness with this universe – when you engage in an extended, guided Primordial Sound Meditation.
Session 5 I Deepening Your Practice
- Add a powerful intention-setting exercise to your meditation practice – and use it to move toward the fulfillment of your deepest desires.
- Master special stress-relieving practices you can add to your daily meditation – for when life gets particularly challenging.
- Experience a guided self-compassion visualization that will bring you back to center whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or critical of yourself.
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always surrounds you.
Session 6 I Higher States of Consciousness
- Receive insights into the seven states of consciousness that create a path of spiritual development.
- Discover the art of recapitulation – and use it as a bridge to achieve higher states of awareness long after you finish the course.
- Make higher states of consciousness your everyday reality – opening new possibilities for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Experience a guided meditation using your Primordial Sound mantra – allowing yourself to drift into stillness and silence as you return to your natural state of wholeness, happiness, and love.
2020 WEEKEND EMBRACE YOU TRANSFORMATIONAL WELLNESS RETREAT : 13th & 14th June at the croft, in the hills of old bursledon - THESE DATES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED to the same weekend next year: POSTPONED, NOT CANCELLED - NOW 5TH & 6TH JUNE 2021.
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 2021 from 9:45am – 9:00pm Saturday and until 2:00pm on Sunday
Leading on from Summer 2019’s and due to COVID-19 outbreak we have moved the date to the same time next year. Inaugural Sold Out Event, don’t let this pass you by. Book your Spot on the 2021 Summer EMBRACE YOU Transformational Retreat, a 2 Day event taking place at the beautiful and serene The Croft, Old Bursledon. Includes all events, meals, refreshments, handouts, luxury on-site accommodation, mats, Hot Tub and robes and lots and lots of inspiring energy as well as fabulous Swag Bags full of wonderful items (Value £100). WARNING: This event will transform and enhance the quality of your life! Only £299.00
- Programme SATUDAY:
- 9.45am – Registration & Programme of Events, Presenters and their information.
- 10.05am – Meditation & Mindfulness in the garden: Ali Rosen^
- 11.15am – Aims, Goal Mapping & Aspirations: Shelley Edwards
- 12.45pm – Nutritious Lunch
- 1.45pm – Naturopathic Nutritional Adventure: Rhi Hepple (with an option of hair analysis*)
- 3pm – Relaxing Yoga Nidra: Helen Davis followed by an introduction to Essential Oils, their uses and much more.
- 6pm – Nutritious Dinner
- After Dinner : Hot Tub under the stars/on the Deck
- ENJOY a relaxing 30 minute massage* (additional £30). This is a on first come first serve basis. Only 3 appointments left.
- Relax & Retire to your room
- Programme SUNDAY
- 9.30am – Meditation & Mindfulness in the garden by guest presenter^
- 10.30am – Nutritious Brunch
- 11.45am – Sonj Gundry’s Sound Bath^
- 1.15pm – Magical Drumming in the garden where you personally get to drum: Wayne Davis^
- 2pm – Closing Meditation & Swag Bags (value £100+)
ONLINE Live the Life You Deserve WORKSHOPS:
Three 1.5 hour sessions of interactive exercises, guidance, and meditations clearing your abundance blocks and subconscious imprints, so that you can live the life you deserve. Be warned – this workshop will transform your life 🙂 WAS £99. THIS IS NOW 30% OFF – £69.30
NEXT START DATE: 3pm Thursday 20 May 2020, and following 2 Thursdays at 3pm. Includes all material, and study guides and certificate of completion. Booking code: ABWJ20
VIA EMAIL/PHONE/FACETIME/WHATSAPP: WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE -ABUNDANCE BLOCKS PROGRAMME Ref ABPO20
This is an online programme of 42 Meditations, 6x 20 minute reading/listening sessions, and 2 x a week email Abundance triggers: over 6 weeks.
The online sessions delivered via email will comprise of
- Daily 10 minute meditations
- Weekly 20 minute reading/audio sessions
- Weekly reviews where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
If you are interested in signing up please complete the details below and return by email.
- One off payment of £200. y/n
- 2 x monthly payments of £100 y/n
- PAYG £40 per weekly session y/n
to book the ONLINE COURSEPlease complete and copy and paste this form into the body of your email and send to email@example.com Alternatively book directly on the Workshops & Events Page
ONLINE INTERACTIVE Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Series 3 Workshop PRICE REDUCTION TO HELP YOU (AND US) THROUGH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WAS £110, NOW 30% off = £77
Transform your life, one step at a time. Introduce simple things into your daily life to help you lead a better quality of life.
After two successful Sold Out Workshops we are happy to present a further series of 5 x 2 hour workshops, THIS SERIES OF WORKSHOPS NOW RUN ON A ‘ROLLING’ START DATE AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE – YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THE NOTES, PROGRAMME, LESSONS, AND COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, IT IS STILL INTERACTIVE AND WILL BE CONDUCTED ON ZOOM.. NEXT START DATE IS THURSDAY 21 MAY 11AM – 2PM, and then Tuesday 26th May, Thursday 28th May, Tuesday 2 June & Thursday 7 June 2020
- Learn what meditation is and what it is not
- Learn how to relax
- Communication – what people see, hear, and take in
- Stress and its causes, effects and results
- Mindfulness – what is it, how can we be more mindful? What it does to us
- What meditation and mindfulness does to our brain and our body
- Practical and interactive
- Weekly reviews/homework where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
RELAXATION, MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
4 – 5 WEEK PROGRAMME TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE, CLEAR YOUR MIND, CREATE A NEW MINDSET, RELIEVE STRESS, ANXIETY, ADDICTIONS – WHATEVER THEY ARE
Where our mind goes our body follows
- Personal Responsibility
- Awareness of Internal Dialogue
- Understanding you have a choice of what you pay attention to
- Training your brain to focus through Mindful Awareness
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate?
- Understanding stress and mind/body connection
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate.
- Introduction to stress including SNS/PNS
- Elicit Relaxations
- Progressive Relaxation
- Types of Meditation Practice
Miracle of Mindfulness and Meditation
- Understanding the need to be gentle to yourself
- Discussion of transferable skills being with ‘what is’ e.g. Listening Skills and Accepting Skills.
- Benefits of Meditation & Mindfulness
- Write a Letter to your Future Self
What is your story? Reframing and Changing YOUR personal Brand
- Reinforcing learning of personal responsibility around stress and the choice to elicit relaxation
- Consider how telling a ‘new’ story about your life may enhance the way you feel.
- Opinions, beliefs, perceptions are not always true and are open to transformation
- Use Mindfulness to experience wonder and curiosity
- Connect to the miracle of nature
- Recognising invoking the senses can change the way we experience our perception of reality.
Practising Gratitude and a more Beautiful Version of Living
- Reinforcing that we have a choice of how we experience well-being in our lives
- Cultivating appreciation
- Considering our potential, the beautiful gift of sight and what we can achieve with our inner vision to support positive change and achieve new goals in our lives.
- Accepting we become the witness in our lives enables us to create positive change
- Surrender to what is, create space for movement and change, whatever we deny we cannot change
Please note that these Workshops are currently being held online with rolling start dates, and are usually in small groups, and that in these workshops sometimes strong emotions can be revealed, and everything is a safe and non-judgmental location. Everyone should respect others privacy, as we do. Please only share what you have experienced on a personal level. Confidential.
£110.00 includes all material, notes, manual, refreshments. THIS HAS NOW BEEN DISCOUNTED TO £77
If you are interested in signing up please complete the details below and return by email.
Please complete and return this form to book the ONLINE COURSE firstname.lastname@example.org
please send me more information. my details are:
HOURS DURING COVID-19: FOR PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, ZOOM, FACETIME, IM & TEXTS ONLY
Monday - Thursday 11am - 5pm
Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Appointments outside of these times may attract additional charges. Premium charges for Emergency Appointments.