I’m Ali Rosen
We do not offer refunds. Any bookings paid for in full can either be
1. Used on other Events, Workshops and Services in the future (if the ‘other’ Events, Workshops and Services is/are more than the event you wish to cancel you will be required to pay the difference).
2. Your are able to use the Credit splitting it across ‘other’ Events, Workshops and Services if they are equal to or less than the cost of the original event you are cancelling.
3. The Credit IS transferable to another person to use as stated in 1. & 2. above, with prior approval of THAW, which approval will be made via email only.
4. All requests must be made via email only.
If THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy and/or any of it’s subsidiaries is prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its respective obligations under an Agreement by “force majeure”, then such party shall be excused the performance for so long as such cause of prevention or delay shall continue;
For the purpose of an Agreement ‘force majeure’ shall be deemed to be any cause affecting the performance of an Agreement arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of such party and inter alia including, but not limited to the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action;
- Terrorism, civil commotion, riot, invasion, war threat or preparation for war;
- National Emergencies such as all Virus types where freedom of movement is limited, restricted and/or removed from the Public for any length of time, by Government or National Health Authorities and similar.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, bad weather or other natural physical disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; and
- Political interference with the normal operations.
Survival of Causes of Action
The termination of an Agreement by THAW Sports & Therapy and any and all of it’s subsidiaries, howsoever occurring shall not affect the rights and liabilities of the parties already accrued at such time nor affect the continuance in force of such of its provisions as are expressed as or capable of having effect after such termination.
If any provision of an Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of an Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as if the Agreement had been executed with the illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated
Failure of any party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of an Agreement or the failure of any party to exercise any right or remedy to which he or she is entitled shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under an Agreement.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by all the parties to this Agreement.
Any communication to be given pursuant to the terms of an Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or as an attachment via email or sent by post to the address of the addressee as set out in an Agreement or such other address (being in Great Britain) as the addressee may from time to time have notified for the purpose of this Clause.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
HOW WE HANDLE COMPLAINTS
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our Services, Workshops, Events, Retreats or anything else related to our business we provide to you please email email@example.com who is there to respond to you requests in a timely manner.
All complaints will be responded to within 5 business days, or sooner.
COMPLIMENTS & FEEDBACK are always welcome and encouraged so that we can continue to provide relative content to you, our most valued patients and clients.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US PLEASE USE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
PHONE: + 44 (0) 1794-501519
HOURS : FOR PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, ZOOM, FACETIME, IM & TEXTS ONLY
Monday - Thursday 17h00-19h00
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Appointments outside of these times may attract additional charges. Premium charges for Emergency Appointments.