MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS ONLINE EVERY TUESDAY AT 7PM
1 hour of Meditations and Relaxation at THAW. £5.00. Pay for 6 and get 1 free. On a Tuesday. 7-8pm These sessions are more in-depth than the current ones on Mondays at 11am and 7pm. Also each person choses their own Personal Guidance Card, there is an opportunity to ask questions and answers, and every week there are different meditations, with an opportunity to request what you would like.
Please contact us for dates. They are held every week, and due to Covid-19 are held online on ZOOM, and now connect with ZOOM via your telephone, as well as simultaneously on FaceTime and WhatsApp (your phone number is required for FaceTime & WhatsApp at least 2 hours before the time). Tel: 01794-501519 or 07804766847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form at the bottom of the page with your details and payment. Ref: M&MM20W Alternatively book online at https://thaw.10to8.com or go to our Facebook Page and IM at THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. Alternatively make a BACS transfer – details at the bottom of this page. PAY HERE
NEW! Why Meditate?
We are introducing a new Workshop with a flexible start date. Book either on the Phone, email, text, IM, FB, WhatsApp or on here. Email: email@example.com. Ph: 07804766847. Facebook: THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. PayPal.All major debit and credit cards, BACS, Direct Debit. Only £60.00 (discount of 50%)
See the Programme here:
Thanks to growing scientific evidence, we now know that meditation offers measurable health benefits and makes life better in some very meaningful ways – from disease prevention and pain management to better sleep, emotional well-being, and stress relief.
But perhaps its most important (and sometimes overlooked) benefit is the rare and precious opportunity meditation affords us in the midst of our busy, noisy, and often chaotic lives – to practice silence and self-reflection as a means to knowing ourselves better.
In fact, it’s the surest and simplest pathway we can use to discover our fundamental nature, purpose, and essence . . . and gain a deeper grasp of who we are and why we’re here.
Why then, aren’t we all practicing meditation daily?
Next thing we know, we can end up stressed out about the very thing that’s supposed to provide us with stress relief.
But what if there were a simple and effective meditation practice anyone could use to go beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety, and judgement we’re accustomed to – and gain access to an inner sanctuary of quiet, centered awareness.(There is…..)
The trouble is we live in a time-starved, impatient culture that leads to overactive minds. So even if we do sit down to try meditation, we often find ourselves questioning what type of meditation to practice, whether we’re doing it long enough, and if we are doing it correctly.
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 6 sessions:
Session 1 I Principles of Meditation
- Discover how meditation can help you break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and well-being.
- Deepen your understanding of how meditation eliminates the chronic stress that is the underlying cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, obesity, and diminished well-being.
- Let go of limiting thoughts about what is (and is not) possible for your life – and open to an expanded awareness of your true nature, which is pure and unlimited potential.
Session 2 I Origins of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind — and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effortless meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice — and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully — and enjoy it too!
- Understand the origins of Primordial Sound Meditation and how you can tap into the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old tradition.
Session 3 I Mantra Instruction
- Receive your personal meditation mantra – calculated according to your birthplace, date, and time, and presented to you by Ali via a private, message.
Session 4 I Perfecting Your Practice
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle interruptions and other experiences during your meditation.
- Discover Deepak’s soul questions to ask yourself before meditating – to help open you to the deepest levels of your being, connect to your true desires, and become aware of your unique purpose and gifts.
- Establish a beautiful practice for ending your meditation session by setting 4 intentions for your body, heart, mind, and soul – to help you live a life in higher consciousness.
- Experience inner silence, expanded awareness, and oneness with this universe – when you engage in an extended, guided Primordial Sound Meditation.
Session 5 I Deepening Your Practice
- Add a powerful intention-setting exercise to your meditation practice – and use it to move toward the fulfillment of your deepest desires.
- Master special stress-relieving practices you can add to your daily meditation – for when life gets particularly challenging.
- Experience a guided self-compassion visualization that will bring you back to center whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or critical of yourself.
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always surrounds you.
Session 6 I Higher States of Consciousness
- Receive insights into the seven states of consciousness that create a path of spiritual development.
- Discover the art of recapitulation – and use it as a bridge to achieve higher states of awareness long after you finish the course.
- Make higher states of consciousness your everyday reality – opening new possibilities for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Experience a guided meditation using your Primordial Sound mantra – allowing yourself to drift into stillness and silence as you return to your natural state of wholeness, happiness, and love.
THIS EVENT HAS SADLY BEEN RESCHEDULED TO NEXT YEAR DUE TO COVID-19: FREE 10 minute HAND MASSAGES during Dementia Friendly Week for people with Dementia/ALZHEIMER'S monday 11th may in the morning - click here to find out more - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
We have the new dates for 2020 Monday 11th – Sunday 17th May 2020. Go to the Dementia Friendly Facebook Page to see what other events are happening that week.
We are offering the following on Monday 11th May:
Free 15 minute hand massages for 2 hours (8 appointments available, please book soon. No walk-ins.
Free Group (4 people) meditation and mindfulness session at 1.00-1.30pm and 1.30-2.00pm. Total of 8 spaces over the 1 hour period. Please book your space. No walk-ins.
. Donations towards ECPAT gladly accepted but not necessary.
ALL DAY WELLNESS RETREAT 2019 info
24th August 2019 10am – 4pm Last year’s event was a sell-out with some people missing out. See below for details of our next one, and make sure you don’t miss out this time.
2020 WEEKEND EMBRACE YOU TRANSFORMATIONAL WELLNESS RETREAT : 13TH & 14TH JUNE AT THE CROFT, IN THE HILLS OF OLD BURSLEDON - THESE DATES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED TO THE SAME WEEKEND NEXT YEAR: POSTPONED, NOT CANCELLED - NOW 5TH & 6TH JUNE 2021.
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 2020 from 9:45am – 9:00pm Saturday and until 2:00pm on Sunday
Leading on from Summer 2019’s Inaugural Sold Out Event, don’t let this pass you by. Book your Spot on the 2021 Summer EMBRACE YOU Transformational Retreat, a 2 Day event taking place at the beautiful and serene The Croft, Old Bursledon. Includes all events, meals, refreshments, handouts, luxury on-site accommodation, mats, Hot Tub and robes and lots and lots of inspiring energy as well as fabulous Swag Bags full of wonderful items (Value £100). WARNING: This event will transform and enhance the quality of your life! Only £299.00
- Programme SATURDAY:
- 9.45am – Registration & Programme of Events, Presenters and their information.
- 10.05am – Meditation & Mindfulness in the garden: Ali Rosen^
- 11.15am – Aims, Goal Mapping & Aspirations: Shelley Edwards
- 12.45pm – Nutritious Lunch
- 1.45pm – Naturopathic Nutritional Adventure: Rhi Hepple (with an option of hair analysis*)
- 3pm – Relaxing Yoga Nidra: Helen Davis followed by an introduction to Essential Oils, their uses and much more.
- 6pm – Nutritious Dinner
- After Dinner : Hot Tub under the stars/on the Deck
- ENJOY a relaxing 30 minute massage* (additional £30). This is a on first come first serve basis. Only 3 appointments left.
- Relax & Retire to your room
- Programme SUNDAY
- 9.30am – Meditation & Mindfulness in the garden by guest presenter^
- 10.30am – Nutritious Brunch
- 11.45am – Sonj Gundry’s Sound Bath^
- 1.15pm – Magical Drumming in the garden where you personally get to drum: Wayne Davis^
- 2.pm – Closing Meditation & Swag Bags (value £100+)
Live the Life You Deserve WORKSHOPS: LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. BOOK WITH JUST A £40 DEPOSIT
Three 1.5 hour sessions of interactive exercises, guidance, and meditations clearing your abundance blocks and subconscious imprints, so that you can live the life you deserve. Be warned – this workshop will transform your life 🙂 WAS £99. THIS IS NOW 30% OFF – £69.30
Next Start Date:
Wednesday 20th May 2020, 27th May & 3rd June 2020 at 3pm
Includes all material, and study guides, completion certificate.
Booking code: ABWJ20
ONLINE via FACETIME, WHATSAPP, ZOOM AND EMAIL: ABUNDANCE BLOCKS PROGRAMME Ref ABPO20
This is an online programme of 42 Meditations, 6x 20 minute reading/listening sessions, and 2 x a week email Abundance triggers: over 6 weeks.
The online sessions delivered via email will comprise of
- Daily 10 minute meditations
- Weekly 20 minute reading/audio sessions
- Weekly reviews where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
- One off payment of £200. y/n
- 2 x monthly payments of £100 y/n
- PAYG £40 per weekly session y/n
Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Series 3 Workshop PRICE REDUCTION TO HELP YOU (AND US) THROUGH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WAS £110, NOW 30% off = £77
Transform your life, one step at a time. Introduce simple things into your daily life to help you lead a better quality of life.
After two successful Sold Out Workshops we are happy to present a further series of 5 x 2 hour workshops, this time in the evening, on a Monday nights from 6.30pm – 8.30pm. THIS SERIES OF WORKSHOPS NOW RUN ON A ‘ROLLING’ START DATE AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE – YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THE NOTES, PROGRAMME, LESSONS, AND COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, IT IS STILL INTERACTIVE AND WILL BE CONDUCTED ON ZOOM.. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICK A SERIES OF DATES THAT WORK FOR YOU.
- Learn what meditation is and what it is not
- Learn how to relax
- Communication – what people see, hear, and take in
- Stress and its causes, effects and results
- Mindfulness – what is it, how can we be more mindful? What it does to us
- What meditation and mindfulness does to our brain and our body
- Practical and interactive
- Weekly reviews/homework where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
RELAXATION, MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
4 – 5 WEEK PROGRAMME TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE, CLEAR YOUR MIND, CREATE A NEW MINDSET, RELIEVE STRESS, ANXIETY, ADDICTIONS – WHATEVER THEY ARE
Where our mind goes our body follows
- Personal Responsibility
- Awareness of Internal Dialogue
- Understanding you have a choice of what you pay attention to
- Training your brain to focus through Mindful Awareness
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate?
- Understanding stress and mind/body connection
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate.
- Introduction to stress including SNS/PNS
- Elicit Relaxations
- Progressive Relaxation
- Types of Meditation Practice
Miracle of Mindfulness and Meditation
- Understanding the need to be gentle to yourself
- Discussion of transferable skills being with ‘what is’ e.g. Listening Skills and Accepting Skills.
- Benefits of Meditation & Mindfulness
- Write a Letter to your Future Self
What is your story? Reframing and Changing YOUR personal Brand
- Reinforcing learning of personal responsibility around stress and the choice to elicit relaxation
- Consider how telling a ‘new’ story about your life may enhance the way you feel.
- Opinions, beliefs, perceptions are not always true and are open to transformation
- Use Mindfulness to experience wonder and curiosity
- Connect to the miracle of nature
- Recognising invoking the senses can change the way we experience our perception of reality.
Practising Gratitude and a more Beautiful Version of Living
- Reinforcing that we have a choice of how we experience well-being in our lives
- Cultivating appreciation
- Considering our potential, the beautiful gift of sight and what we can achieve with our inner vision to support positive change and achieve new goals in our lives.
- Accepting we become the witness in our lives enables us to create positive change
- Surrender to what is, create space for movement and change, whatever we deny we cannot change
Please note that these Workshops are currently being held online with rolling start dates, and are usually in small groups, and that in these workshops sometimes strong emotions can be revealed, and everything is a safe and non-judgmental location. Everyone should respect others privacy, as we do. Please only share what you have experienced on a personal level. Confidential.
£110.00 includes all material, notes, manual, refreshments. THIS HAS NOW BEEN DISCOUNTED TO £77
If you are interested in signing up please complete the details below and return by email.
Please complete and return this form to book the ONLINE COURSE firstname.lastname@example.org
please send me more information. my details are:
HOURS DURING COVID-19: FOR PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, ZOOM, FACETIME, IM & TEXTS ONLY
Monday - Thursday 11am - 5pm
Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Appointments outside of these times may attract additional charges. Premium charges for Emergency Appointments.