NEW! Why Meditate?
We are introducing a new Workshop with a flexible start date. Book either on the Phone, email, text, IM, FB, WhatsApp or on here. Email: email@example.com. Ph: 07804766847. Facebook: THAW Sports & Remedial Therapy. PayPal.All major debit and credit cards, BACS, Direct Debit. £120.00
See the Programme here:
Thanks to growing scientific evidence, we now know that meditation offers measurable health benefits and makes life better in some very meaningful ways – from disease prevention and pain management to better sleep, emotional well-being, and stress relief.
But perhaps its most important (and sometimes overlooked) benefit is the rare and precious opportunity meditation affords us in the midst of our busy, noisy, and often chaotic lives – to practice silence and self-reflection as a means to knowing ourselves better.
In fact, it’s the surest and simplest pathway we can use to discover our fundamental nature, purpose, and essence . . . and gain a deeper grasp of who we are and why we’re here.
Why then, aren’t we all practicing meditation daily?
Next thing we know, we can end up stressed out about the very thing that’s supposed to provide us with stress relief.
But what if there were a simple and effective meditation practice anyone could use to go beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety, and judgement we’re accustomed to – and gain access to an inner sanctuary of quiet, centered awareness.(There is…..)
The trouble is we live in a time-starved, impatient culture that leads to overactive minds. So even if we do sit down to try meditation, we often find ourselves questioning what type of meditation to practice, whether we’re doing it long enough, and if we are doing it correctly.
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 6 sessions:
Session 1 I Principles of Meditation
- Discover how meditation can help you break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and well-being.
- Deepen your understanding of how meditation eliminates the chronic stress that is the underlying cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, obesity, and diminished well-being.
- Let go of limiting thoughts about what is (and is not) possible for your life – and open to an expanded awareness of your true nature, which is pure and unlimited potential.
Session 2 I Origins of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind — and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effortless meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice — and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully — and enjoy it too!
- Understand the origins of Primordial Sound Meditation and how you can tap into the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old tradition.
Session 3 I Mantra Instruction
- Receive your personal meditation mantra – calculated according to your birthplace, date, and time, and presented to you by Ali via a private, message.
Session 4 I Perfecting Your Practice
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle interruptions and other experiences during your meditation.
- Discover Deepak’s soul questions to ask yourself before meditating – to help open you to the deepest levels of your being, connect to your true desires, and become aware of your unique purpose and gifts.
- Establish a beautiful practice for ending your meditation session by setting 4 intentions for your body, heart, mind, and soul – to help you live a life in higher consciousness.
- Experience inner silence, expanded awareness, and oneness with this universe – when you engage in an extended, guided Primordial Sound Meditation.
Session 5 I Deepening Your Practice
- Add a powerful intention-setting exercise to your meditation practice – and use it to move toward the fulfillment of your deepest desires.
- Master special stress-relieving practices you can add to your daily meditation – for when life gets particularly challenging.
- Experience a guided self-compassion visualization that will bring you back to center whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or critical of yourself.
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always surrounds you.
Session 6 I Higher States of Consciousness
- Receive insights into the seven states of consciousness that create a path of spiritual development.
- Discover the art of recapitulation – and use it as a bridge to achieve higher states of awareness long after you finish the course.
- Make higher states of consciousness your everyday reality – opening new possibilities for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Experience a guided meditation using your Primordial Sound mantra – allowing yourself to drift into stillness and silence as you return to your natural state of wholeness, happiness, and love.
ALL DAY WELLNESS RETREAT 2019 info
24th August 2019 10am – 4pm Last year’s event was a sell-out with some people missing out. See below for details of our next one, and make sure you don’t miss out this time.
Live the Life You Deserve WORKSHOPS: LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. BOOK WITH JUST A £40 DEPOSIT
Three 1.5 hour sessions of interactive exercises, guidance, and meditations clearing your abundance blocks and subconscious imprints, so that you can live the life you deserve. Be warned – this workshop will transform your life 🙂 £99
Next Start Date SUNDAY 15th & SUNDAY 29th AUGUST 2021:
Includes all material, and study guides, completion certificate.
Booking code: ABWJ20
ONLINE via FACETIME, WHATSAPP, ZOOM AND EMAIL: ABUNDANCE BLOCKS PROGRAMME Ref ABPO20
This is an online programme of 42 Meditations, 6x 20 minute reading/listening sessions, and 2 x a week email Abundance triggers: over 6 weeks.
The online sessions delivered via email will comprise of
- Daily 10 minute meditations
- Weekly 20 minute reading/audio sessions
- Weekly reviews where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
- One off payment of £200. y/n
- 2 x monthly payments of £150 y/n
- PAYG £50 per weekly session y/n
Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Series 3 Workshop £290.00
Transform your life, one step at a time. Introduce simple things into your daily life to help you lead a better quality of life.
After two successful Sold Out Workshops we are happy to present a further series of 5 x 2 hour workshops, this time in the evening, on Monday nights from 6.30pm – 8.30pm. THIS SERIES OF WORKSHOPS NOW RUN ON A ‘ROLLING’ START DATE AND IS AVAILABLE IN PERSON (SUBJECT TO MINMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS) AND AVAILABLE ONLINE – YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THE NOTES, PROGRAMME, LESSONS, AND COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, IT IS STILL INTERACTIVE AND WILL BE CONDUCTED ON ZOOM.. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICK A SERIES OF DATES THAT WORK FOR YOU.
- Learn what meditation is and what it is not
- Learn how to relax
- Communication – what people see, hear, and take in
- Stress and its causes, effects and results
- Mindfulness – what is it, how can we be more mindful? What it does to us
- What meditation and mindfulness does to our brain and our body
- Practical and interactive
- Weekly reviews/homework where you will need to submit your progress
- Completion Certificate.
RELAXATION, MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
4 – 5 WEEK PROGRAMME TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE, CLEAR YOUR MIND, CREATE A NEW MINDSET, RELIEVE STRESS, ANXIETY, ADDICTIONS – WHATEVER THEY ARE
Where our mind goes our body follows
- Personal Responsibility
- Awareness of Internal Dialogue
- Understanding you have a choice of what you pay attention to
- Training your brain to focus through Mindful Awareness
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate?
- Understanding stress and mind/body connection
- What’s happening in the brain when we meditate.
- Introduction to stress including SNS/PNS
- Elicit Relaxations
- Progressive Relaxation
- Types of Meditation Practice
Miracle of Mindfulness and Meditation
- Understanding the need to be gentle to yourself
- Discussion of transferable skills being with ‘what is’ e.g. Listening Skills and Accepting Skills.
- Benefits of Meditation & Mindfulness
- Write a Letter to your Future Self
What is your story? Reframing and Changing YOUR personal Brand
- Reinforcing learning of personal responsibility around stress and the choice to elicit relaxation
- Consider how telling a ‘new’ story about your life may enhance the way you feel.
- Opinions, beliefs, perceptions are not always true and are open to transformation
- Use Mindfulness to experience wonder and curiosity
- Connect to the miracle of nature
- Recognising invoking the senses can change the way we experience our perception of reality.
Practising Gratitude and a more Beautiful Version of Living
- Reinforcing that we have a choice of how we experience well-being in our lives
- Cultivating appreciation
- Considering our potential, the beautiful gift of sight and what we can achieve with our inner vision to support positive change and achieve new goals in our lives.
- Accepting we become the witness in our lives enables us to create positive change
- Surrender to what is, create space for movement and change, whatever we deny we cannot change
Please note that these Workshops are currently being held online with rolling start dates, and are usually in small groups, and that in these workshops sometimes strong emotions can be revealed, and everything is a safe and non-judgmental location. Everyone should respect others privacy, as we do. Please only share what you have experienced on a personal level. Confidential.
£290.00 includes all material, notes, manual, refreshments.
If you are interested in signing up please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please email to book this COURSE email@example.com
HOURS : FOR PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, ZOOM, FACETIME, IM & TEXTS ONLY
Monday - Thursday 17h00-19h00
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Appointments outside of these times may attract additional charges. Premium charges for Emergency Appointments.